Insurance Account Representative
Pickering , Ontario
Last Day to Apply: June 07, 2018
Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Location: Pickering, ON
Type: Full Time
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Pickering, ON is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join our team. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Growth potential and advancement within the office
- $50,000+ (salary, commission, bonus)
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Property & Casualty license (preferred/must be able to obtain)
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent in Canada, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents in Canada now operate as independent contractor agents for Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company and Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company. State Farm® is a registered trademark owned by State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and is used under license to Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company and Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company, which underwrite State Farm-branded products in Canada. This licensing agreement may last for up to five years from the January 1, 2015 closing date.
Qualifications to be employees of a State Farm agent in Canada are established by each independent contractor agent and may require successful completion of licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies or Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company or Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company or any of its affiliates.